4.6. Articulation on Corner Lots
- Homes on corner lots must address the secondary frontage by incorporating the same or similar design features to those used on the primary frontage. This may include:
- Windows with matching head heights
- Highlight materials and finishes that wrap around the primary façade
- Pergolas, porticos, porches, verandas, and balconies
- Roof elements such as feature gables
- Other treatments to the satisfaction of the DAP
- Materials used on the front façade must extend to the secondary frontage for a minimum of 3.0m.
- Corner features must be forward of the return fence and be readily visible from the Public Realm. Blank walls forward of the return fence are not permitted.
- In addition to the above requirements, dwellings on corner lots must include eaves to all sides facing the public realm unless otherwise approved by the DAP