- At Harriott, Jinding is offering a front landscaping package with four designs to choose from. To check your eligibility please refer to your contract of sale.
- If you are eligible for the front landscaping package, a landscape plan will need to be included in your submission with driveway materials, locations and finishes, fencing line, water connections and water tank locations, letterbox design and location. Planting locations and species are not required. Once your home construction is complete, visit the Harriott Buyers Portal to claim your landscaping package.
- If you are not eligible for the front landscaping package, a landscape plan will need to be included in your design submission.
- No more than 50% of the front garden is to comprise hard paved surfaces.
- The garden must contain free draining surfaces such as grass, ground covers, river pebbles or Lilydale toppings, and garden beds containing trees, shrubs or tufting plants.
- Scoria or quartz surfaces should be avoided.
- Lots that are 12.5m or wider must have at least one advanced evergreen tree and one deciduous tree, both with an installation height of 2.0m and planted between the front building line and street boundary.
- Lots that are less than 12.5m wide must have at least one tree with a minimum installation height of 2.0m, planted between the front building line and street boundary.
- All garden bed areas within the front yard must be edged using brick, timber, steel, or spaded edges and be planted with:
- A minimum of 10 medium to large shrubs (from 200mm pot size at installation)
- A minimum of 15 smaller shrubs (from 150mm pot size at installation)
- A minimum of 15 ground cover plans (from 150mm pot size at installation)
- Garden beds should be a minimum of 500mm wide and planted densely to ensure good coverage of growth.
- Garden beds should be mulched to help keep the soil moist. Use pine bark or other organic matter, or decorative pebbles.
- Any landscape areas visible from the street or open space must always be maintained, kept neat and tidy with no excessive weed growth. This includes nature strips which are the responsibility of the lot owner.
Harriott Landscaping Package
If you are eligible for the Harriott landscaping package, you will need to complete a landscape plan with driveway materials, locations and finishes, fencing line, water connections and water tank locations, and letterbox design and locations. Planting locations and species are not be required.
Once your house is complete and you have received your Certificate of Occupancy, click to log in and complete the online form and claim your landscaping packaging. You will need to use the same email address used when submitting your assessment on the design portal.
Our customer relations team will then touch base with you to schedule the installation of your front garden.
View the Terms and Conditions.